*Call for Your Quote Today!*
Not all window films are created equal. If you are looking for maximum heat rejection, Shield will deliver.
With the highest heat rejection on the market today, you will notice a dramatic decrease in the heat that transmits into your vehicle. The Shield Series IR features a 1.5 mil dual-ply, Nano-ceramic construction. Shield IR Nano-Ceramic is designed with you in mind. Offering the ultimate in UV protection, it achieves the highest heat rejection at any point on the Nanometer Solar Spectrum. The Solar Spectrum is measured between 250 nm up to 2500 nm.
If you are concerned about fading, Venom is the product for you.
Venom is a true carbon - ceramic window film that is designed to not fade or change colors. If you have zero tolerance for fading or color change, you will be right at home with Venom. Similar to Shield, you will notice a decrease in the heat that transmits into your vehicle. Venom also boasts 99% UV protection while keeping great optical clarity. Venom comes in 6 shades and is backed with a lifetime warranty.
Why Tint Your Car Windows?
Everyone has different reasons for why they have their windows tinted. Some do it for protection from the sun , some do it for privacy and others do it simply for the looks. We have listed several reasons why it is a beneficial thing to do.
- Darker shades of tint can offer privacy.
- Reduces glare from the sun.
- The adhesive in films can help keep the glass from shattering during an accident.
- Certain films can offer heat rejection during those hot summer days.
- All of our films offer 99.99% UV protection which will keep interiors from fading.
- The UV protection also protects our customers from harmful rays that can cause skin cancer.